Make your voice heard on Vancouver's plan for the future
Pre-register now for the City's upcoming engagement opportunities for your chance to win a gift card!
The Vancouver Plan will guide growth and change for our entire city to 2050, and you can be a part of this exciting change. Starting October 25, the City will share choices and priorities for how Vancouver could grow into the future. Everyone who lives, works or plays in Vancouver is invited to participate and encouraged to pre-register for any of the events below. Be part of the decision, share your thoughts and ideas on this important work!
You can pre-register now to make your voice heard and have a chance to win a $50 gift card to a local business!
- Online survey about different ways Vancouver could grow.
- Virtual open house provides background information, including the many ways to participate.
- Virtual neighbourhood area workshops facilitated by City staff to discuss ideas and directions, and gather feedback from neighbourhood perspectives.
Vancouver Plan aims to build a more livable, affordable and sustainable city. Three 3 ‘Big Ideas’ proposed here emerged from feedback during two earlier phases of public engagement:
- More equitable housing and complete neighbourhoods
- An economy that works for all; and
- Climate protection and restored ecosystems.
For more information, please visit Vancouverplan.ca