Help shape the new Renter Services Centre
The City of Vancouver is asking renters to help design the new Renter Services Centre to help meet the needs of the near 36 percent of Vancouverites that rent their homes.
Mayor Kennedy Stewart is proud to support this initiative that will bring together advocates, city agencies, and service organizations that offer:
- legal support for renters facing eviction
- education for renters to learn their rights and responsibilities
- help understanding city and provincial policies
- help completing applications for housing
- connections to the Vancouver Rent Bank
To help the Centre serve renters better, the City of Vancouver wants your feedback in the following areas:
- Your experiences accessing supports and services as a renter,
- Your initial thoughts on the Centre, and
- Demographic information to help us understand the perspectives of renters participating.
Please share your input by August 13 here.